https://adhdspecialist.com is managed by ADHD Specialist Limited, a UK-registered company no:13821661. ADHD Specialist Limited is "We", "Our". The company's registered address is C/O Sandison Easson & Co Rex Buildings, Alderley Road, Wilmslow, England, SK9 1HY. Our main trading address for in-person consultations is 10 Harley St, London W1G 9PF.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption, or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Not an emergency service
We are not an emergency service. You should call 999 in a life-threatening medical emergency. This is when you or someone else is seriously ill or injured, putting their life at risk.
Changes to website
From time to time, we may change the website design, upload content at any time. Be aware, some of our content can become out of date, and we have no obligation to update it. We cannot guarantee our content to be 100% accurate, error-free, or not contain any omissions. The website may undergo maintenance, and this is not to be announced. We cannot guarantee for the website to be fully operational at all times. Internet is not 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the website to be always virus-free, or tempered.
Notice and disclaimer
1. Any information, product, or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. We offer private specialist services to individuals only by appointment, therefore if you are a business, we are not responsible for any loss of business, profits, growth, revenue, reputation, goodwill, or any indirect damage. The website and the information on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
3. The information on the website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, and information, contained in this article are for general information purposes only and do not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional.
4. We assume no liability which may be caused by a virus, trojan, DDOS attack, or technology which can become harmful or infect your computer, network, or intellectual property due to the use of our website. We cannot guarantee that our website will always be online, error-free, or up-to-date.
5. By using the website, you agree to do so in good faith and not introduce any harmful technologies or make any misrepresentations. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the website or any of the information or content on the website.
6. The user refrains from publishing any of the material in the public domain, editing, copying, downloading, modifying, or licensing the website content without our consent.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content and websites linked to or from our website. A link to any other website, should not be interpreted as an endorsement or warranty. We will not be liable for any loss in using any of them.
8. You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, logic bombs, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain access to the websites, or servers where the data is stored.
Link to the website
You are advised to contact us, before linking to the website. The site should be reputable, accurate, and not damage our reputation, and the process needs to be fair and legal. We reserve the right to grant permission, deny or remove the link. We don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with ADHD Specialist website.